China policy, old problems and new challenges /
Reviews United States-China relations since 1970 and examines the requirements for improving those relations, proposing goals for our dealings with the People's Republic and for a four-power balance in East Asia.
|Published:||Washington : Brookings Institution, c1977.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- I. U.S.- China Relations In the 1970s
- Ii. A Basis for Future U.S. Policy
- Iii. A New Agenda of Issues
- Iv. Relations with Other Powers
- V. An Approach for the Future
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.