Labour, science, and technology in France, 1500-1620 /
|Published:||Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 1996.|
|Series:||Cambridge studies in early modern history.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. The expansion of Parisian merchant capital
- 2. Labour in Paris in the sixteenth century
- 3. Civil war and economic experiments
- 4. Inventions and science in the reign of Charles IX
- 5. Expropriation, technology and wage labour
- 6. The Bourbon economic restoration
- 7. Ladurie and the inertia of history Braudel, Le Roy
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.