Resistance and reformation in nineteenth-century African-American literature : Brown, Wilson, Jacobs, Delany, Douglass, and Harper /
|Published:||Jackson : University Press of Mississippi, c1995.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. The Profession of Authorship and the Cultural Text
- 2. God's Economy and Frado's Story
- 3. Reading the Fragments in the Fields of History
- 4. The White Gap and the Approaching Storm
- 5. The Education of Othello's Historian the Lives and Times of Frederick Douglass
- 6. Unsolved Mysteries and Emerging Histories
- Works Cited
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.