A culture of deference : Congress's failure of leadership in foreign policy /
|Published:||New York : Basic Books, c1995.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. A Congressional Culture
- 2. Giving the President the Benefit of the Doubt: the Congressional Opposition and U.S. Policy Toward El Salvador, 1980-1984
- 3. The Politics of Lobbying: U.S. Policy Toward Zaire, 1979-1990
- 4. The Secret Congress: the Intelligence Committees and U.S. Covert Action in Nicaragua and Angola
- 5. Transcending the Culture: Congressional Leadership and El Salvador, the Philippines, and South Africa
- 6. Toward Congressional Revival
- Epilogue the New Republican Congress and Bosnia
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.