The selected letters of Laura Ingalls Wilder /
The Selected Letters of Laura Ingalls Wilder is a portrait of this American author, illuminating her thoughts, travels, philosophies, writing career, and dealings with family, friends, and fans. This is a fresh look at the author in her own words. Gathered from museums, archives, and personal collec...
|Published:||New York, NY : Harper, |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: "Certainly You May Call Me Laura"
- A Note on Editing
- A Laura Ingalls Wilder Chronology
- Part I.
- Chapter 1. The Farmer's Wife (1894-1920)
- Chapter 2. The Emerging Writer (1921-1930)
- Chapter 3. A New Enterprise (1931-1936)
- Part II.
- Chapter 4. Star of the Children's Department (1937-1943)
- Chapter 5. The Last Golden Years (1944-1949)
- Chapter 6. The Author of Classics (1950-1956)
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.