Allergies and asthma : what every parent needs to know /
A guide to allergies and asthma in children that provides information on skin, food, and seasonal allergies; asthma triggers; treatments; lifestyle factors; and other related topics.
Elk Grove Village, IL :
American Academy of Pediatrics,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The basics. Allergies and asthma explained ; Determining the problem
- Recognizing and dealing with allergies. Skin allergies ; Hay fever (Allergic rhinitis) ; Food allergies ; Killer allergies : anaphylaxis ; Allergy treatments
- Living with asthma. Asthma overview ; Common triggers and how to identify them ; Asthma in infants and toddlers ; Asthma treatments
- Lifestyle, the environment, and asthma. Environmental and lifestyle factors ; Asthma care : more than medication
- Appendixes. A, Hidden food allergens ; B, Allergy and asthma resources ; C, Product information ; D, Glossary.