Invisible enemies : the American war on Vietnam, 1975-2000 /
|Published:||Amherst : University of Massachusetts Press, c2007.|
|Series:||Culture, politics, and the cold war
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. A Continuation of War by Other Means: The Origins of the American War on Vietnam, 1975-1977
- 2. Constructing Mutual Destruction: The Cultural Logic of Normalization, 1977-1979
- 3. Bleeding Vietnam: The United States and the Third Indochina War
- 4. "I Am Reality": Redrawing the Terms of Battle, 1985-1989
- 5. Peace Is at Hand: Roadmaps, Roadblocks, and One-Way Streets, 1990-1995
- 6. Invisible Enemies: Searching for Vietnam at the Wall (s)
- Epilogue: The Uneasy Peace and the Flags That Still Fly
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.