This book sets out briefly the life & writings of E.M. Forster. His life has been a long one, and his writings, although not prolific, have been diverse.
|Published:||New York, Arco |
|Series:||Arco literary critiques.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Forster's life and work
- Literary background
- Fiction I: Short stories, Where angels fear to tread
- The longest journey
- Fiction II: a room with a view, Howards end
- Fiction III: A passage to India
- Critical work: Abinger harvest, Aspects of the novel, Two cheers for democracy
- Biography: Goldsworthy Lowes Dickinson, The hill of Devi
- Marianne Thornton.