Crazy Sundays : F. Scott Fitzgerald in Hollywood /
|Published:||New York, NY : Viking Press, ©1971.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A day at the studio, 1938
- Beginning in Hollywood
- The wrong kind of picture
- Tender is the night and the movies
- A Yank at Oxford: pictures of words
- Three comrades: words, words, words
- Infidelity: a picture worth a book of words
- The women: epitaph for the spoiled heroine
- Madame Curie: brave new heroine
- Cosmopolitan: splicing it together
- "Action is character"