Sex habits of American men; a symposium on the Kinsey report.
|Published:||New York, Prentice-Hall |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Kinsey, the man and his project / Albert Deutsch
- Cultural factors in sex expression / Robert J. Havighurst
- Psychiatric issues in the Kinsey Report / Robert P. Knight, M.D.
- Sociological implications of the report / Joseph K. Folsom
- As an anthropologist views it / Clyde Kluckhohn
- Are Kinsey's methods valid? / Leo Crespi
- Sexual patterns and the law / Morris Ploscowe
- Significance for American women / Alice Withrow Field
- How the report affects marriage counseling / Abraham Stone, M.D.
- Religious aspects-a Protestant viewpoint / Rev. Seward Hiltner
- Religious aspects-a Catholic viewpoint / Charles G. Wilber
- Religious aspects-a Jewish viewpoint / Rabbi Louis I. Newman
- Sexual behavior in penal institutions / Robert M. Lindner
- Must we change our methods of sex education? / Sidonie Matsner Gruenberg.