The heavens might crack : the death and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. /
"A vivid portrait of how Americans grappled with King's death and legacy in the days, weeks, and months after his assassination On April 4, 1968, Martin Luther King Jr. was fatally shot as he stood on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel in Memphis. At the time of his murder, King was a polar...
|Published:||New York, NY : Basic Books, |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: Shot Rings Out
- 1. Losing King
- 2. The Last Prince of Nonviolence
- 3. "He Knew That Millions Hated King"
- 4. Roses for My Soul
- 5. The World Stands Aghast
- 6. Stop the Shots
- 7. From Outlaw to Saint
- Conclusion: King in Our Time
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.