Poe and the printed word
|Published:||Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2000.|
|Series:||Cambridge studies in American literature and culture.
|Online Access:||E book Academic (EBSCO) Available to Current GSU Faculty, Staff and Students|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. The student and the book
- 2. Poetry in manuscript and print
- 3. Baltimore book culture
- 4. Booksellers' banquet
- 5. The novel
- 6. Poe's library
- 7. Cheap books and expensive magazines
- 8. The road to Literary America
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.