Japan's foreign policy after the Cold War : coping with change /
|Published:||Armonk, N.Y. : M.E. Sharpe, 1993.|
|Series:||Studies of the East Asian Institute.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Japan's diplomatic style. Evaluating Japanese diplomatic performance / Michael Blaker
- Japan and the United States : games that work / John Creighton Campbell
- Accessing the world : palace and foreign policy in post-occupation Japan / David A. Titus
- Japanese foreign policy in the Nakasone years / Nathaniel B. Thayer
- The thrust for economic success. From exporter to investor : Japanese foreign economic policy / T.J. Pempel
- Japan's response to the strong yen : party leadership and the market for political favors / Frances McCall Rosenbluth
- Internationalization, innovation, and the role of Japanese multinational corporations in U.S.-Japan relations / Timothy J. Curran
- Japan's nuclear energy quest / Michael W. Donnelly
- The search for security. The strategic dimensions of Japanese foreign policy / Norman D. Levin
- Japan's foreign policy options : implications for the United States / Martin E. Weinstein
- Japan's defensive foreign policy and the politics of burden sharing / Susan J. Pharr. (Cont.) Japan and its neighbors. Japanese policy toward Korea / Byung-joon Ahn
- Japan's "northward" foreign policy / Motohide Saito
- Sino-Japanese relations in a changing east Asia / Se Hee Yoo
- Japan and the new multilateralism. The politicization of Japan's "Post-Cold War" multilateral diplomacy / Dennis T. Yasutomo
- Japan's UN diplomacy : sources of passivism and activism / Yasuhiro Ueki.