The neoconservative mind : politics, culture, and the war of ideology /
|Published:||Philadelphia : Temple University Press, 1993.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. What is Neoconservatism?
- 2. The Struggle for the World: The Forerunners
- 3. The War of Ideology / Irving Kristol
- 4. The Culture of Appeasement / Norman Podhoretz
- 5. The Renewal of Whiggery / Michael Novak
- 6. Facing Up to Modernity / Peter Berger
- 7. Fractured Conservatisms: The Politics of Culture and Empire
- 8. Reconstructing Neoconservatism
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.