Rimbaud the son /
|Published:||New Haven : Yale University Press, |
|Series:||Margellos world republic of letters book.
|Online Access:||EBSCOhost Access is available only to authorized users.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Translators' introduction
- It is said that Vitalie Rimbaud, née Cuif
- And among all those Awards Day figures
- Neither was it within Banville's domain
- That poet, who no longer casts a shadow
- Again we take up the Vulgate
- I return to the gare de l'Est
- It is also said that Germain Noveau, poet.