Four Americans in Paris; the collections of Gertrude Stein and her family. [Exhibition held Dec. 1970]
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Foreword, by J. B. Hightower.
- Introduction, by M. Potter.
- A world beyond the world: the discovery of Leo Stein, by I. Gordon.
- The Michael Steins of San Francisco: art patrons and collectors, by L. M. Golson.
- Matisse, Picasso and Gertrude Stein, by L. Katz.
- Gertrude Stein and Juan Gris, by D. Cooper.
- The Cone sisters and the Stein family, E. B. Hirschland.
- 27 Rue de Fleurus, 1906-1914/15.
- More adventures, by L. Stein.
- Portraits: Henri Matisse; Pablo Picasso, by G. Stein.
- Catalogue of the exhibition (p. 153-173)