Living well with Parkinson's
|Published:||Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley, c2005.|
|Edition:||Rev. and updated ed.|
|Online Access:||EBSCOhost Access is available only to authorized users.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Do Not Disturb!.It's Not Fair!.Coping with Frustration: Practical Suggestions for Everyday Living
- Nutrition that Affects Our Lives
- Exercise, the Means to an Active Life
- Attitude Makes All the Difference
- Doctors and Other Health Professionals
- Medications and Therapies
- Spouses--Special and Otherwise
- Relationships with Our Adult Children
- Out of the Mouths of Babes...One Day at a Time!
- With a Little Help from My Family and Friends
- Support Groups: Where You Learn What Your Doctor Hasn't Time to Tell You!
- Is There Life with Parkinson's?
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.