Globalizing practices and university responses : European and Anglo-American differences /
|Published:||Westport, Conn. : Praeger, 2003.|
|Series:||Studies in higher education (Westport, Conn.)
|Online Access:||ebook Central Access is available only to authorized users.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Series Foreword
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Context and Design of the Study
- Chapter 3. Privatization, Competition, and Entrepreneurialism
- Chapter 4. University Governance
- Chapter 5. Accountability
- Chapter 6. Employment Flexibility
- Chapter 7. New Technologies
- Chapter 8. Conclusion: What is the Future for Universities on the Global Stage?
- Appendix I. Description of Sample
- Appendix II. Interview Protocol
- About the Authors
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.