Advances in molecular oncology /
Proceedings of the 2nd Annual IFOM-IEO Meeting on Cancer. This is a new meeting, it has about 200 attendees from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, England, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the USA. The 2nd IFOM-IEO international...
|Published:||New York, NY : Springer, ©2007.|
|Series:||Advances in experimental medicine and biology ;
v. 604. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Genome instability, checkpoints, and the cell cycle. Comparison of DNA replication in Xenopus laevis and simian virus 40 / Maren Oehlmann, Cathal Mahon, and Heinz-Peter Nasheuer. A genetic screen implicates miRNA-372 and miRNA-373 as oncogenes in testicular germ cell tumors / P. Mathijs Voorhoeve [and others] An investigation into 53BP1 complex formation / Kevin C. Roche and Noel F. Lowndes. Short abstracts
- session I
- Tumor and microenvironment interactions. Tumor promotion by tumor-associated macrophages / Chiara Porta [and others] The AP-2[alpha] transcription factor regulates tumor cell migration and apoptosis / Francesca Orso [and others] Modulatory actions of neuropeptide Y on prostate cancer growth: role of MAP kinase/ERK 1/2 activation / Massimiliano Ruscica [and others] Short abstracts
- session II
- Animal models. The Arf tumor suppressor in acute leukemias: insights from mouse models of Bcr-Abl-induced acute lymphoblastic leukemia / Richard T. Williams and Charles J. Sherr. Short abstracts
- session III
- Transcription and epigenetics. Short abstracts
- session IV
- High-throughput approaches and imaging. Identification and validation of the anaplastic large cell lymphoma signature / Roberto Piva, Elisa Pellegrino, and Giorgio Inghirami. Cell-cycle inhibitor profiling by high-content analysis / Fabio Gasparri, Antonella Ciavolella, and Arturo Galvani. Short abstracts-session V
- Novel pathways and therapeutic targets. Regulation for nuclear targeting of the Abl tyrosine kinase in response to DNA damage / Kiyotsugu Yoshida. Short abstracts
- session VI
- Poster abstracts.