Provinces of early Mexico : variants of Spanish American regional evolution /
|Published:||Los Angeles : UCLA Latin American Center Publications, University of California, 1976.|
|Series:||UCLA Latin American studies ;
v. 36. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The processes of the development of Yucatan, 1600-1700 / Marta Espejo-Ponce Hunt
- Town and country in the Valley of Oaxaca, 1750-1812 / William B. Taylor
- Capital and province, Spaniard and Indian : the example of late sixteenth-century Toluca / James Lockhart
- In Mexico City's shadow : some aspects of economic activity and social processes in Texcoco, 1570-1620 / Leslie Lewis
- New elements in the society of Tlaxcala, 1519-1618 / David M. Szewczyk
- Morelos and its sugar industry in the late eighteenth century / Ward Barrett
- Provincial Spaniards, Indian towns, and haciendas : interrelated sectors of agrarian society in the valleys of Mexico and Toluca, 1750-1810 / John M. Tutino
- Zacatecas : an economic and social outline of a silver mining district, 1547-1700 / P.J. Bakewell
- The agricultural near north :Querétaro in the seventeenth century / John C. Super
- A family and region in the northern fringe lands : the Marqueses de Aguayo of Nuevo León and Coahuila / Ida Altman.