Perspectives on poverty,
|Published:||New York, Praeger |
|Series:||Praeger special studies in U.S. economic, social, and political issues.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The persistence of poverty / Dennis J. Dugan and William H. Leahy
- Sociological perspectives on poverty / Michael Hannan
- Political poverty / David Greenstone
- Education, race, and poverty / Kenneth Kehrer
- Community development and the black ghetto / William K. Tabb
- Housing segretagion and black-white income differentials / Stanley H. Masters
- Labor supply and the poverty problem / Terence F. Kelly
- Poverty and the demand for labor / Sylvester J. Schieber
- Income maintenance experimentation and poverty / Arthur J. Corazzini and Dennis J. Dugan
- Federal policy toward labor markets and poverty / John L. Palmer
- Urban and regional dimensions of manpower policy as applied to poverty / Niles M. Hansen
- Congress and welfare reform: a case study of the family assistance plan
- Poverty reconsidered / Dennis J. Dugan and William H. Leahy.