HPV and head and neck cancers /
This book serves a snapshot of the current knowledge base in field. As human papillomavirus (HPV) causes a rising number of oropharyngeal cancers, understanding the biological, clinical and social implications of this infection has become increasingly important for head and neck practitioners. This...
|Published:||New Dehli : Springer, 2015.|
|Series:||Head and neck cancer clinics (Series)
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Anatomical sites and subsites of head and neck cancer
- Epidemiology of oral HPV infection and HPV-associated head and neck cancer
- Frequent behavioural questions with an HPV-positive malignancy of the head and neck
- The molecular biology of HPV-related head and neck cancer
- The diagnosis of HPV-related head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Recognition of its microscopic appearance and the use of ancillary detection assays
- Clinical management of HPV-related oropharyngeal cancer
- The role of vaccines for HPV-related head and neck cancers
- The care of the HPV-negative head and neck cancer patient: Presentation, prognosis, treatment.