Reducing tobacco use a report of the Surgeon General.
|Format:||Book Electronic CD-ROM|
|Published:||[Washington, D.C.] : Dept. of Health and Human Services, [2000?]|
|Online Access:||http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS80310 Scroll down to 2000 Surgeon General's Report|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Issues in reducing tobacco use, summary, and conclusions
- A historical review of efforts to reduce smoking in the United States
- Effective educational strategies to prevent tobacco use among young people
- Management of nicotine addiciton
- Regulatory efforts
- Economic approaches
- Comprehensive programs
- A vision for the future, reducing tobacco use in the new millennium.