Advertising and the transformation of American society, 1865-1920 /
New York :
|Series:||Contributions in economics and economic history,
no. 110 |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The American Economy in Transition
- The Men, the Media, and the Message, 1865-1900
- Any Fool Can Make Soap Leisure
- Time for the Ladies: Bicycles, Cameras, Appliances, and Other
- Luxuries Trademarks and Brand Names
- Selling the Image I'd Walk a Mile for a Camel
- Advertising Comes of Age
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.