Collecting in the Gilded Age : art patronage in Pittsburgh, 1890-1910 /
Pittsburgh, Pa. : Hanover :
Frick Art & Historical Center ; Distributed by University Press of New England,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Reaching for respectability : the Pittsburgh industrial elite at the turn of the century / John N. Ingham
- Private art collections in Pittsburgh : displays of culture, wealth and connoisseurship / Alison McQueen
- Demand and supply : the Pittsburgh art trade and M. Knoedler & Co. / DeCourcy E. McIntosh
- From Paris to Pittsburgh : visual culture and American taste, 1880-1910 / Gabriel P. Weisberg
- Meissonier's 1806, Jena / Constance Cain Hungerford
- The rage for collecting : beyond Pittsburgh in the Gilded Age / Ruth Krueger Meyer and Madeleine Fidell Beaufort.