"I'm not gonna die in this damn place" : manliness, identity, and survival of the Mexican American Vietnam prisoners of war /
|Published:||East Lansing : Michigan State University Press, |
|Series:||Latinos in the United States series.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / Rubén Martinez
- Chapter 1. ChicaNamization
- Chapter 2. The Formative Years
- Chapter 3. The Manly Ideals of Machismo, Duty, and Patriotism
- Chapter 4. Resisting, Enduring, and Surviving Captivity, the Early Years, 1954-1967
- Chapter 5. Resisting, Enduring, and Surviving Captivity, the Latter Years, 1967-1973
- Chapter 6. Homecoming or Rude Awakening?
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.