Anonymous : contemporary Tibetan art /
"Features more than 50 works that explore the complexities of contemporary Tibetan identity through the lens of both religious faith and secular life."--Page 8.
|Published:||Hong Kong : ArtAsiaPacific, 2013.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Preamble / Donald Rubin
- Preface / Sara J. Pasti
- Introduction / Tom Finkelpearl
- Anonymous / Rachel Perera Weingeist
- What if
- ? Pitfalls of identity in a slippery age / David Elliott
- Beyond icons and iconography : speculations on the origins of nontraditional art in Tibet / Jamyang Norbu
- Tradition and the modern world / Penba Wangdu
- Some thoughts on why I make the kind of artwork I make / Tenzing Rigdol
- Bodhi in the mirror / Tsherin Sherpa
- Video open call / Rachel Perera Weingeist.