The black hearts of men : radical abolitionists and the transformation of race /
|Published:||Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2001.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. The Radical Abolitionist Call to Arms
- 2. Creating an Image in Black
- 3. Glimpsing God's World on Earth
- 4. The Panic and the Making of Abolitionists
- 5. Bible Politics and the Creation of the Alliance
- 6. Learning from Indians
- 7. Man Is Woman and Woman Is Man
- 8. The Alliance Ends and the War Begins
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.