The man with the golden gun /
Roger Moore returns as Agent 007 and faces off in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse with assassin Francisco Scaramanga. Features a wild car chase through Bangkok and Bond's stunning confrontation with an entire martial arts school.
|Published:||Beverly Hills, CA : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, |
|Series:||James Bond ultimate edition ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Disc 1. Feature film
- Audio commentary newly recorded featuring Sir Roger Moore
- Audio commentary featuring director Guy Hamilton and members of the cast and crew
- Disc 2. Special features : Declassified: MI6 vault : Roger Moore and Hervé Villechaize on the Russell Harty show ; On location with The man with the golden gun ; Guy Hamilton: the director speaks ; Girls fighting ; American thrill show stunt film ; The road to Bond: stunt coordinator W.J. Milligan Jr.
- 007 mission control: interactive guide into the world of The man with the golden gun
- Mission dossier : Inside The Man with the golden gun, an original documentary ; Double-O stuntmen: a look at the greatest stunts and stunt performers in the Bond films
- Ministry of propaganda : original trailers, TV spots & radio communications. Accompanying pamphlet : The world of Bond: 1974
- A fond farewell
- A villain's villain
- The 360° leap
- The man with the golden gun dossier
- Here, there and everywhere
- The Lowry restoration process.