Growing up with Fragile X Syndrome : the road to Marty Campbell /
This book is both for and about Marty Campbell. Marty has a genetic condition known as Fragile X Syndrome that has been passed down through our family. FX syndrome is the most common cause of intellectual disability and yet it was not identified until 1969. In 2010, it was estimated that between 45,...
|Published:||Fremantle, W.A. : Vivid Publishing, 2011.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- About this book and Marty's journey
- The pre-diagnosis years, 1972-1977
- Starting school and the FX diagnosis, 1978-1983
- High school and the transition to work, 1984-1990
- Life in the Illawarra Region of New South Wales, 1991-2004
- Returning to Scotland Island and becoming Marty Campbell, 2005-2011
- FX research findings
- Loving and living with someone with Fragile X.