The power of two : surviving serious illness with an attitude & an advocate /
"This much-needed book is for anyone facing cancer, or any other serious medical challenge. And it is a much-needed book for that person's partner or loved one. It is a book that combines an inspiring story of hope, courage, and survival with a compelling practical blueprint for how to be...
|Published:||New York : Workman Pub., 2009.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter 1. Get a Tude
- Chapter 2. Get An Advocate
- Chapter 3. Issue A Call To General Quarters
- Chapter 4. Revel In Laughter and the Love of Friends
- Chapter 5. Push the Envelope
- Chapter 6. Take Care of the Home Front
- Chapter 7. Keep on Fighting
- Chapter 8. Expect the Unexpected
- Chapter 9. Make Your Life Worth Living
- Chapter 10. Recognize the Gifts You've Been Given
- The Monaghan Manual
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.