Trippin' with Terry Southern : what I think I remember /
"Gail recalls what life was like with "the hippest guy on the planet". She reveals what went on behind the scenes of Southern's movies. And she relives the "highs" hanging out with The Rolling Stones and Peter Sellers in swinging '60s London to the lows, barely scr...
|Published:||Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Company, c2009.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The loved ones
- A straight flush beats a full house every time
- Paging Dr. Southern
- Eastward ho!
- Uneasy rider
- Hippies, yippies, and a girl named Candy
- All aboard the London/New York/Berkshires express
- Move over, Eva Gabor-farm living is the life for me
- The IRS blues
- Hollywood shuffle
- New York, New York
- That's Prof. Southern to you!
- A grand guy comes to the end of the road.