Anglo-American feminist challenges to the rhetorical traditions : Virginia Woolf, Mary Daly, Adrienne Rich /
|Published:||Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press, c1996.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. Bathsheba's Dilemma: Defining, Discovering, and Defending Anglo-American Feminist Theories of Rhetoric[s]
- 2. Minting the Fourth Guinea: Virginia Woolf
- 3. De/Mystifying Herself And Herwor[l]DS: Mary Daly
- 4. Re-Visioning the Borderlands: Adrienne Rich
- 5. Educating Bathsheba and Everyone Else: Quest[ion]ing Pedagogical Possibilities of Anglo-American Feminist Theories of Rhetoric[s]
- Works Cited
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.