Generations in touch : linking the old and young in a Tokyo neighborhood /
|Published:||Ithaca [N.Y.] : Cornell University Press, 2001.|
|Series:||The Anthropology of contemporary issues
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The problem : reengagement
- The place : staff, residents, and children
- Rhythms of reencounters
- The goal : a big family eating from the same rice pot
- The vision : dream family
- Fureai : encounters and exchanges
- Fureai : realities
- Window to society.