White Siberia : the politics of civil war /
|Published:||Montreal ; London : McGill-Queen's University Press, c1996.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. Physical Setting, Background, and Regional Development
- 2. Revolution in Siberia -- Similarities and Differences with European Russia February to December 1917
- 3. Early Resistance to Bolshevik Rule, Contending White Governments, and the Rise of Omsk
- 4. Democratic Counter-Revolution and White Union
- 5. Kolchak's Regime in Ascendancy
- 6. Kolchak's Regime in Decline
- 7. Aftermath and Consolidation of Soviet Power Early Spring 1920 to Fall 1922
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.