Moral minority : the evangelical left in an age of conservatism /
|Published:||Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, c2012.|
|Series:||Politics and culture in modern America.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Part I. An Emerging Evangelical Left
- 1. Carl Henry and Neo-Evangelical Social Engagement
- 2. John Alexander and Racial Justice
- 3. Jim Wallis and Vietnam
- 4. Mark Hatfield and Electoral Politics
- 5. Sharon Gallagher and the Politics of Spiritual Community
- Part II. A Broadening Coalition
- 6. Samuel Escobar and the Global Reflex
- 7. Richard Mouw and the Reforming of Evangelical Politics
- 8. Ron Sider and the Politics of Simple Living
- 9. The Chicago Declaration and a United Progressive Front
- Part III. Left Behind
- 10. Identity Politics and a Fragmenting Coalition
- 11. The Limits of Electoral Politics
- 12. Sojourning
- Appendix. The Chicago Declaration of Evangelical Social Concern
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.