American hegemony and the Trilateral Commission /
|Series:||Cambridge studies in international relations ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- List of figures
- List of tables
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Realist and liberal perspectives
- 3. Marxist perspectives: the question of hegemony redefined
- 4. The decline of American hegemony: myth and reality
- 5. Towards an American-centred transnational hegemony?
- 6. Private international relations councils
- 7. Aims, activities, organisation and membership of the trilateral commission
- 8. Theoretical and practical aspects of the trilateral commission
- 9. Hegemony, knowledge and the limit of internationalism
- Select bibligraphy
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.