Studies on the ancient Palestinian world: presented to Professor F. V. Winnett on the occasion of his retirement 1 July 1971.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- An incense burner form Tell es-Sa'idiyeh, Jordan Valley, by J. B. Pritchard.
- The archaeological history of Elealeh in Moab, by W. L. Reed.
- Three Byzantine tombstones from Dhiban, Jordan, by A. D. Tushingham.
- The placing of the accent signs in Biblical texts with Palestinian pointing, by E. J. Revell.
- The textual affinities of the Arabic Genesis of Bib. Nat. Arab 9, by J. W. Wevers.
- Energic verbal forms in Hebrew, by R. J. Williams.
- Israel's eschatology from Amos to Daniel, by W. S. McCullough.
- Oral tradition and historicity, by R. C. Culley.
- Abraham and David? by N. E. Wagner.
- Studies in relations between Palestine and Egypt during the first millennium B.C.: I. The taxation system of Solomon, by D. B. Redford.
- Cylinder C of Sin-sarra-iskun, a new text from Baghdad, by A. K. Grayson.
- Bibliography of Professor Winnett's publications, by A. Bembenek.