The journey back : issues in Black literature and criticism /
|Published:||Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 1983, ©1980.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Terms for Order: Acculturation, Meaning, and the Early Record of the Journey
- 2. Autobiographical Acts and the Voice of the Southern Slave
- 3. Sightings: Black Historical Consciousness and the New Harbors of the Fifties
- 4. In Our Own Time: The Florescence of Nationalism in the Sixties and Seventies
- 5. The Black Spokesman as Critic: Reflections on the Black Aesthetic
- 6. Black Creativity and American Attitudes
- 7. Toward a Critical Prospect for the Future
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.