Computer methods for mathematical computations /
|Published:||Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, ©1977.|
|Series:||Prentice-Hall series in automatic computation.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Floating-point computation
- Linear systems of equations
- Numerical integration
- Initial value problems in ordinary differential equations
- Solution of nonlinear equations
- Least squares and the singular value decomposition
- Random number generation and Monte Carlo methods.